Call today! 920-749-2002

Contact Hoff, Claringbole & Quigley, LLP

Hoff, Claringbole & Quigley, LLP
600 East Northland Avenue, Suite #1
Appleton, Wisconsin 54911
Phone: (920) 749-2002
Fax: (920) 257-4405
E-mail  ::  Map  ::  Directions

Hoff, Claringbole & Quigley, LLP will be closed on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day (December 24 and 25, 2020) and on New Year's Day Eve & Day (December 31, 2020 & January 1, 2021). The attorneys and staff at Hoff, Claringbole & Quigley wish you and yours Happy Holidays, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Whenever a legal issue arises in your life involving family law, divorce, custody, support, personal injury, or real estate, such as buying or selling your home, please contact Hoff, Claringbole & Quigley for an informative and confidential consultation that you can trust. We offer a free initial consultation.

To contact an attorney at Hoff, Claringbole & Quigley for a free initial consultation, please call the office at (920) 749-2002, or if you prefer, use the form below (items with a * are required).

The use of the Internet for communications with the firm will not establish an attorney-client relationship and messages containing confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent.

Hoff, Claringbole & Quigley, LLP

We serve clients in Appleton, Oshkosh, Neenah, Menasha, Green Bay, Waupaca, Chilton, Wautoma, Stevens Point, and throughout the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin, including Outagamie, Winnebago, Brown, Waupaca, Calumet, Waushara, and Portage Counties.

600 East Northland Ave. Suite 1
Appleton, WI 54911

(920) 749-2002

Hoff, Claringbole & Quigley, LLP  ::  600 Northland Avenue, Suite 1  ::  Appleton, WI 54911 :: Phone (920) 749-2002 :: Fax (920) 257-4405

© 2003 - 2021 | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Copyright Notice | Trademark Notice | Legal Disclaimer | No Attorney-Client Relationship | No Confidentiality or Privilege Online | Limits of Liability | Time Sensitivity Information

The information on this website is not nor intended to be legal advice. You should consult with an attorney in regards to legal advice for your individual situation.

Find us on: